Patriots reportedly add Gerard Warren
|04.24.10 at 5:39 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran defensive lineman Gerard Warren, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Warren is a 6-foot-4, 325-pounder out of Florida who has played for Oakland, Denver and Cleveland over the course of his nine years in the NFL. The 31-year-old has had good production over the course of his career, with his best season coming in 2003 with the Browns where he had 32 tackles, to go along with 5.5 sacks.
(UPDATE, 6:15 p.m.: Patriots coach Bill Belichick just confirmed the signing in his post-draft press conference.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick