Patriots reportedly add Gerard Warren
|04.24.10 at 5:39 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran defensive lineman Gerard Warren, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Warren is a 6-foot-4, 325-pounder out of Florida who has played for Oakland, Denver and Cleveland over the course of his nine years in the NFL. The 31-year-old has had good production over the course of his career, with his best season coming in 2003 with the Browns where he had 32 tackles, to go along with 5.5 sacks.
(UPDATE, 6:15 p.m.: Patriots coach Bill Belichick just confirmed the signing in his post-draft press conference.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Ankle, Shoulder and...
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction