Patriots reportedly add Gerard Warren
|04.24.10 at 5:39 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran defensive lineman Gerard Warren, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Warren is a 6-foot-4, 325-pounder out of Florida who has played for Oakland, Denver and Cleveland over the course of his nine years in the NFL. The 31-year-old has had good production over the course of his career, with his best season coming in 2003 with the Browns where he had 32 tackles, to go along with 5.5 sacks.
(UPDATE, 6:15 p.m.: Patriots coach Bill Belichick just confirmed the signing in his post-draft press conference.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know