Patriots reportedly add Gerard Warren
|04.24.10 at 5:39 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran defensive lineman Gerard Warren, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Warren is a 6-foot-4, 325-pounder out of Florida who has played for Oakland, Denver and Cleveland over the course of his nine years in the NFL. The 31-year-old has had good production over the course of his career, with his best season coming in 2003 with the Browns where he had 32 tackles, to go along with 5.5 sacks.
(UPDATE, 6:15 p.m.: Patriots coach Bill Belichick just confirmed the signing in his post-draft press conference.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?