Patriots reportedly add Gerard Warren
|04.24.10 at 5:39 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran defensive lineman Gerard Warren, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Warren is a 6-foot-4, 325-pounder out of Florida who has played for Oakland, Denver and Cleveland over the course of his nine years in the NFL. The 31-year-old has had good production over the course of his career, with his best season coming in 2003 with the Browns where he had 32 tackles, to go along with 5.5 sacks.
(UPDATE, 6:15 p.m.: Patriots coach Bill Belichick just confirmed the signing in his post-draft press conference.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction