Good day to head to the Hall
|04.28.10 at 4:32 pm ET|
Want to meet the first two guys who played their entire careers with the Patriots to go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Linebacker Andre Tippett and offensive lineman John Hannah will be signing autographs as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame event at the Hall at Patriot Place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 8. For $35, you get a commemorative photo, autographs from Tippett and Hannah and admission to the Hall. Proceeds from the event help the Pro Football Hall of Fame fulfill its mission to honor, preserve, educate, and promote.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...