Good day to head to the Hall
|04.28.10 at 4:32 pm ET|
Want to meet the first two guys who played their entire careers with the Patriots to go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Linebacker Andre Tippett and offensive lineman John Hannah will be signing autographs as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame event at the Hall at Patriot Place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 8. For $35, you get a commemorative photo, autographs from Tippett and Hannah and admission to the Hall. Proceeds from the event help the Pro Football Hall of Fame fulfill its mission to honor, preserve, educate, and promote.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL