Good day to head to the Hall
|04.28.10 at 4:32 pm ET|
Want to meet the first two guys who played their entire careers with the Patriots to go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Linebacker Andre Tippett and offensive lineman John Hannah will be signing autographs as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame event at the Hall at Patriot Place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 8. For $35, you get a commemorative photo, autographs from Tippett and Hannah and admission to the Hall. Proceeds from the event help the Pro Football Hall of Fame fulfill its mission to honor, preserve, educate, and promote.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors