Good day to head to the Hall
|04.28.10 at 4:32 pm ET|
Want to meet the first two guys who played their entire careers with the Patriots to go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Linebacker Andre Tippett and offensive lineman John Hannah will be signing autographs as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame event at the Hall at Patriot Place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 8. For $35, you get a commemorative photo, autographs from Tippett and Hannah and admission to the Hall. Proceeds from the event help the Pro Football Hall of Fame fulfill its mission to honor, preserve, educate, and promote.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It