First-round pick McCourty signs deal with Nike
|05.25.10 at 11:00 pm ET|
Late Tuesday night, the agent for Patriots‘ first-round pick Devin McCourty announced that the Rutgers product has agreed to a three-year deal with Nike. (Andy Simms of PlayersRep revealed the news on his Twitter feed.)
Overall, it’s been a big couple of days for McCourty and the rest of the rookie class ‘ in addition to McCourty’s news, on Monday, the rookies got their first real taste of competition with the veterans as the teamwide organized team activities began. And on Tuesday, third-round pick Taylor Price signed a four-year deal with the team, the second of the dozen draftees to sign his contract.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick