First-round pick McCourty signs deal with Nike
|05.25.10 at 11:00 pm ET|
Late Tuesday night, the agent for Patriots‘ first-round pick Devin McCourty announced that the Rutgers product has agreed to a three-year deal with Nike. (Andy Simms of PlayersRep revealed the news on his Twitter feed.)
Overall, it’s been a big couple of days for McCourty and the rest of the rookie class ‘ in addition to McCourty’s news, on Monday, the rookies got their first real taste of competition with the veterans as the teamwide organized team activities began. And on Tuesday, third-round pick Taylor Price signed a four-year deal with the team, the second of the dozen draftees to sign his contract.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL