Randy Moss transcript, 6/2
|06.02.10 at 1:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO — “Straight cash, homie” may be getting old, so “Y’all got three!” just may be Randy Moss‘ new catch-phrase. Here is the transcript of the trio of questions the Patriots receiver answered Wednesday after the team’s session of organized team activities.
Any first impressions?
‘Everything is good. It’s a fresh start, it’s a new year. Everybody’s coming in very enthusiastic and ready to get this thing going. The only thing I can say is that I’m ready to come to work.’
How do you like the balance of veterans and rookies brought in?
‘I like everything. I like all the additions. The younger guys look good, the older vets looked good. I think that [coach] Bill [Belichick] has really emphasized that this is a new year so we’re going to get back to basics and do the things the right way. I’m very excited for this season, not just for me but for the whole team, just to see how far we can go.’
Were you excited to see Wes Welker back on the field?
‘It’s very impressive to me. I’m a big fan of Welker’s [from] way before he came here, back when he was in Miami, so I can’t wait to have him back on the field whenever that day comes. The sky’s the limit, so we’ll see what happens.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...