Randy Moss transcript, 6/2
|06.02.10 at 1:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO — “Straight cash, homie” may be getting old, so “Y’all got three!” just may be Randy Moss‘ new catch-phrase. Here is the transcript of the trio of questions the Patriots receiver answered Wednesday after the team’s session of organized team activities.
Any first impressions?
‘Everything is good. It’s a fresh start, it’s a new year. Everybody’s coming in very enthusiastic and ready to get this thing going. The only thing I can say is that I’m ready to come to work.’
How do you like the balance of veterans and rookies brought in?
‘I like everything. I like all the additions. The younger guys look good, the older vets looked good. I think that [coach] Bill [Belichick] has really emphasized that this is a new year so we’re going to get back to basics and do the things the right way. I’m very excited for this season, not just for me but for the whole team, just to see how far we can go.’
Were you excited to see Wes Welker back on the field?
‘It’s very impressive to me. I’m a big fan of Welker’s [from] way before he came here, back when he was in Miami, so I can’t wait to have him back on the field whenever that day comes. The sky’s the limit, so we’ll see what happens.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England