Seymour signs franchise tag with Raiders
|06.19.10 at 3:46 pm ET|
Richard Seymour, who completed his first season with the Raiders after being traded by the Patriots just before the start of the season, signed a $12.4 million franchise tag with the Raiders, the team revealed on its website Saturday. Oakland placed the tag on the defensive lineman in February, making him unable to negotiate with any other team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples
- Even with Empty Tank, Wayne Fits with Pats