Seymour signs franchise tag with Raiders
|06.19.10 at 3:46 pm ET|
Richard Seymour, who completed his first season with the Raiders after being traded by the Patriots just before the start of the season, signed a $12.4 million franchise tag with the Raiders, the team revealed on its website Saturday. Oakland placed the tag on the defensive lineman in February, making him unable to negotiate with any other team.
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction