Pats cut Paschall
|06.24.10 at 3:45 pm ET|
The New England Patriots released running back Pat Paschall Thursday afternoon. Paschall, 5-foot-11 and 206 pounds, was signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of North Dakota State on April 29. He faced long odds when it came to making the roster, given the fact that New England had several veterans already ahead of him on the depth chart.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick