Pats cut Paschall
|06.24.10 at 3:45 pm ET|
The New England Patriots released running back Pat Paschall Thursday afternoon. Paschall, 5-foot-11 and 206 pounds, was signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of North Dakota State on April 29. He faced long odds when it came to making the roster, given the fact that New England had several veterans already ahead of him on the depth chart.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick