Pats cut Paschall
|06.24.10 at 3:45 pm ET|
The New England Patriots released running back Pat Paschall Thursday afternoon. Paschall, 5-foot-11 and 206 pounds, was signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of North Dakota State on April 29. He faced long odds when it came to making the roster, given the fact that New England had several veterans already ahead of him on the depth chart.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England