Pats cut Paschall
|06.24.10 at 3:45 pm ET|
The New England Patriots released running back Pat Paschall Thursday afternoon. Paschall, 5-foot-11 and 206 pounds, was signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of North Dakota State on April 29. He faced long odds when it came to making the roster, given the fact that New England had several veterans already ahead of him on the depth chart.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...