Madden ’11 ratings for Patriots have been posted
|06.30.10 at 10:30 am ET|
Over the years, the Patriots locker room has been full of guys who love to play Madden — Rodney Harrison, Tully Banta-Cain, Laurence Maroney and David Patten have all confessed to me over the years that they are Madden devotees. And I’m looking forward to hearing what they have to say about the recently-released ratings for Madden ’11, which were released today. (The game will be out Aug. 10.)
In all, the Patriots have six players who have a 90 and above ranking. Quarterback Tom Brady (95), wide receiver Randy Moss (95), left guard Logan Mankins (95) and nose Vince Wilfork (95) all top the Patriots list, while wide receiver Wes Welker (91) and kicker Stephen Gostkowski (91) also top 90.
The difference between offense and defensive rankings are striking. While the Patriots have four players over 90 on offense, Wilfork is the only plus-90 player on defense. Following him on the defensive side of the ball is safety Brandon Meriweather (88), linebacker Jerod Mayo (86) and defensive lineman Ty Warren (84). One other thing worth mentioning? The top rookie is tight end Rob Gronkowski with a 77.
Check out the Patriots full rankings here.
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning