Pats take a pass in supplemental draft
|07.15.10 at 2:28 pm ET|
The NFL’s supplemental draft wrapped up Thursday afternoon with just two picks ‘ BYU running back Harvey Unga, who went in the seventh round to the Bears, and Illinois defensive tackle Josh Price-Brent, who was also a seventh-round pick of the Cowboys.
It was thought that the Patriots might have been in play for Unga ‘ they were one of 20 teams that watched him work out last week ‘ but New England ultimately decided to take a pass.
Northwestern State running back Quentin Castille and Truman State wide receiver Vanness Emokpae were also eligible, but were not chosen. They now become unrestricted free agents.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...