Pats take a pass in supplemental draft
|07.15.10 at 2:28 pm ET|
The NFL’s supplemental draft wrapped up Thursday afternoon with just two picks — BYU running back Harvey Unga, who went in the seventh round to the Bears, and Illinois defensive tackle Josh Price-Brent, who was also a seventh-round pick of the Cowboys.
It was thought that the Patriots might have been in play for Unga — they were one of 20 teams that watched him work out last week — but New England ultimately decided to take a pass.
Northwestern State running back Quentin Castille and Truman State wide receiver Vanness Emokpae were also eligible, but were not chosen. They now become unrestricted free agents.
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers