Pats take a pass in supplemental draft
|07.15.10 at 2:28 pm ET|
The NFL’s supplemental draft wrapped up Thursday afternoon with just two picks ‘ BYU running back Harvey Unga, who went in the seventh round to the Bears, and Illinois defensive tackle Josh Price-Brent, who was also a seventh-round pick of the Cowboys.
It was thought that the Patriots might have been in play for Unga ‘ they were one of 20 teams that watched him work out last week ‘ but New England ultimately decided to take a pass.
Northwestern State running back Quentin Castille and Truman State wide receiver Vanness Emokpae were also eligible, but were not chosen. They now become unrestricted free agents.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England