Pats take a pass in supplemental draft
|07.15.10 at 2:28 pm ET|
The NFL’s supplemental draft wrapped up Thursday afternoon with just two picks ‘ BYU running back Harvey Unga, who went in the seventh round to the Bears, and Illinois defensive tackle Josh Price-Brent, who was also a seventh-round pick of the Cowboys.
It was thought that the Patriots might have been in play for Unga ‘ they were one of 20 teams that watched him work out last week ‘ but New England ultimately decided to take a pass.
Northwestern State running back Quentin Castille and Truman State wide receiver Vanness Emokpae were also eligible, but were not chosen. They now become unrestricted free agents.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Colts Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Biggest Takeaways from Pats' Week 5 Win
- Pats Remind Us They Can Win Any Way Required
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Cowboys
- Patriots Dominating Opponents with Halftime Adjustments
- Brady, Edelman, Lewis' Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Solder Exits with Elbow Injury