Pats take a pass in supplemental draft
|07.15.10 at 2:28 pm ET|
The NFL’s supplemental draft wrapped up Thursday afternoon with just two picks ‘ BYU running back Harvey Unga, who went in the seventh round to the Bears, and Illinois defensive tackle Josh Price-Brent, who was also a seventh-round pick of the Cowboys.
It was thought that the Patriots might have been in play for Unga ‘ they were one of 20 teams that watched him work out last week ‘ but New England ultimately decided to take a pass.
Northwestern State running back Quentin Castille and Truman State wide receiver Vanness Emokpae were also eligible, but were not chosen. They now become unrestricted free agents.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England