Patriots sign two seventh-round picks
|07.21.10 at 4:00 pm ET|
The Patriots announced the signing of two more players this afternoon, seventh-round picks Kade Weston (defensive lineman) and Zac Robinson (quarterback). Weston, a defensive lineman from Georgia, was selected by the Patriots in the seventh round of the 2010 draft with the 248th selection overall, while Robinson, a quarterback from Oklahoma State, was selected by the Patriots 250th overall.
Weston, 6-foot-5, 315 pounds, played in 48 career games with 20 starts at Georgia and finished with 78 total tackles and four sacks. Robinson, 6-foot-3, 218 pounds, became the starter after the second game of his sophomore season in 2007 and finished his career as the all-time leader in passing and total offense, amassing 10,175 yards in total offense and 8,317 passing yards.
Weston and Robinson are the seventh and eighth members of New England’s 12 2010 draft choices to sign with the team.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars