Report: Patriots work out three offensive linemen
|08.03.10 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out center Eric Ghiaciuc and guard Darnell Stapleton (both free agents) along with offensive tackle Mark Ortmann (an undrafted free agent) on Tuesday, according to Adam Caplan of Foxsports.com. Throughout the early stages of training camp, the absence of left guard Logan Mankins and injury to guard/tackle Nick Kaczur has tested New England’s offensive line depth.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Amendola, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- How Rookie Cyrus Jones Fits in Patriots Defense
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld