Report: Patriots work out three offensive linemen
|08.03.10 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out center Eric Ghiaciuc and guard Darnell Stapleton (both free agents) along with offensive tackle Mark Ortmann (an undrafted free agent) on Tuesday, according to Adam Caplan of Foxsports.com. Throughout the early stages of training camp, the absence of left guard Logan Mankins and injury to guard/tackle Nick Kaczur has tested New England’s offensive line depth.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...