Report: Patriots work out three offensive linemen
|08.03.10 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out center Eric Ghiaciuc and guard Darnell Stapleton (both free agents) along with offensive tackle Mark Ortmann (an undrafted free agent) on Tuesday, according to Adam Caplan of Foxsports.com. Throughout the early stages of training camp, the absence of left guard Logan Mankins and injury to guard/tackle Nick Kaczur has tested New England’s offensive line depth.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...