Report: Patriots work out three offensive linemen
|08.03.10 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out center Eric Ghiaciuc and guard Darnell Stapleton (both free agents) along with offensive tackle Mark Ortmann (an undrafted free agent) on Tuesday, according to Adam Caplan of Foxsports.com. Throughout the early stages of training camp, the absence of left guard Logan Mankins and injury to guard/tackle Nick Kaczur has tested New England’s offensive line depth.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction