Report: Kaczur has significant back injury
|08.06.10 at 10:42 pm ET|
According to ESPN.com, Patriots offensive lineman Nick Kaczur has told teammates he has a significant back injury that could potentially sideline him for the entire 2010 season. The report states that Kaczur, who has been out of the Pats‘ last 11 training camp sessions, was slated to move from tackle to guard, could seek another medical opinion, but the prospects for a return any time soon remain “grim.” Five-year veteran Dan Connolly has been lining up with the starting unit with both Kaczur and holdout Logan Mankins not available.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars