Report: Kaczur has significant back injury
|08.06.10 at 10:42 pm ET|
According to ESPN.com, Patriots offensive lineman Nick Kaczur has told teammates he has a significant back injury that could potentially sideline him for the entire 2010 season. The report states that Kaczur, who has been out of the Pats‘ last 11 training camp sessions, was slated to move from tackle to guard, could seek another medical opinion, but the prospects for a return any time soon remain “grim.” Five-year veteran Dan Connolly has been lining up with the starting unit with both Kaczur and holdout Logan Mankins not available.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL