Report: Patriots have expressed ‘strong’ interest in Schobel
|08.08.10 at 11:22 am ET|
The Patriots have “strong” interest in pass rusher Aaron Schobel, but the former Bill is seeking “big” money, according to Comast’s Mike Giardi. (Giardi quotes a source as saying Schobel’s situation isn’t like that of Junior Seau, who a contract that was below market value to come out of retirement and play for New England.) Schobel, who became available last week when he was released by Buffalo, is one of the best pass rushers currently available — the 32-year-old had 78 sacks over the last nine years with the Bills.
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0
- Week 14 Game Thread: Patriots vs. Browns
- Patriots vs. Browns: Thompkins, Hoomanawanui Both Inactive
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around