Training Camp Report from Sunday morning walkthrough
|08.15.10 at 11:39 am ET|
FOXBORO ‘ Just got back from the Sunday morning walkthrough here at Gillette Stadium, and there were a couple of interesting notes worth passing along from a session that went roughly 90 minutes:
‘¢After being reinstated over the weekend, outside linebacker/defensive end Derrick Burgess was back at practice for the first time all camp. Other notables who were on the field for the low-intensity walkthrough included cornerback Leigh Bodden, inside linebacker Gary Guyton and defensive lineman Ron Brace. Brace worked out some at left defensive end, the spot traditionally held by Ty Warren, and might be a step closer to returning to the field.
‘¢Quarterback Tom Brady had the ring finger and middle finger of his throwing hand taped together, although it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a big deal going forward, at least according to Patriots coach Bill Belichick. ‘I don’t think it’s life-threatening,’ Belichick joked at his morning press conference when asked about Brady.
‘¢Not spotted were offensive lineman Nick Kaczur, wide receiver Torry Holt and defensive back Ross Ventrone. Ventrone appeared to suffer an injury in Thursday’s preseason opener against the Saints, while both Kaczur and Holt have missed the last several practices.
‘¢Look for some roster moves to be announced shortly. Wide receiver Buddy Farnham, who was released last week, was back on the field. In addition, there was a new unidentified player who was working with the offensive linemen.
‘¢The Patriots have another practice scheduled for 2:30 this afternoon that is open to the public.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video