Belichick postgame quotes
|08.26.10 at 11:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say following the Patriots’ 36-35 loss to the Rams on Thursday night. Most questions were met with similar answers, but here’s what the coach said:
On the game:
“We didn’t do well on anything. We just didn’t have a good night.”
“We didn’t perform well.”
“It’s concerning any time you don’t play well.”
“I think we need to play better and coach better. ”
On the impressive play from rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had two touchdowns:
“When you can’t make a first down in the first half it’s hard to find a lot of bright spots on offense.”
On first overall pick Sam Bradford:
“I’m only concerned about my team, I’m not really worried about anybody else.”
- What Are The Odds?
- New England Patriots Links 12/13/13 - Defense Needs to Keep the Heat on...
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...