Belichick postgame quotes
|08.26.10 at 11:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say following the Patriots’ 36-35 loss to the Rams on Thursday night. Most questions were met with similar answers, but here’s what the coach said:
On the game:
“We didn’t do well on anything. We just didn’t have a good night.”
“We didn’t perform well.”
“It’s concerning any time you don’t play well.”
“I think we need to play better and coach better. ”
On the impressive play from rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had two touchdowns:
“When you can’t make a first down in the first half it’s hard to find a lot of bright spots on offense.”
On first overall pick Sam Bradford:
“I’m only concerned about my team, I’m not really worried about anybody else.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...