Belichick postgame quotes
|08.26.10 at 11:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say following the Patriots’ 36-35 loss to the Rams on Thursday night. Most questions were met with similar answers, but here’s what the coach said:
On the game:
“We didn’t do well on anything. We just didn’t have a good night.”
“We didn’t perform well.”
“It’s concerning any time you don’t play well.”
“I think we need to play better and coach better. ”
On the impressive play from rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had two touchdowns:
“When you can’t make a first down in the first half it’s hard to find a lot of bright spots on offense.”
On first overall pick Sam Bradford:
“I’m only concerned about my team, I’m not really worried about anybody else.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England