Belichick postgame quotes
|08.26.10 at 11:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say following the Patriots’ 36-35 loss to the Rams on Thursday night. Most questions were met with similar answers, but here’s what the coach said:
On the game:
“We didn’t do well on anything. We just didn’t have a good night.”
“We didn’t perform well.”
“It’s concerning any time you don’t play well.”
“I think we need to play better and coach better. ”
On the impressive play from rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had two touchdowns:
“When you can’t make a first down in the first half it’s hard to find a lot of bright spots on offense.”
On first overall pick Sam Bradford:
“I’m only concerned about my team, I’m not really worried about anybody else.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England