Belichick postgame quotes
|08.26.10 at 11:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say following the Patriots’ 36-35 loss to the Rams on Thursday night. Most questions were met with similar answers, but here’s what the coach said:
On the game:
“We didn’t do well on anything. We just didn’t have a good night.”
“We didn’t perform well.”
“It’s concerning any time you don’t play well.”
“I think we need to play better and coach better. ”
On the impressive play from rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski, who had two touchdowns:
“When you can’t make a first down in the first half it’s hard to find a lot of bright spots on offense.”
On first overall pick Sam Bradford:
“I’m only concerned about my team, I’m not really worried about anybody else.”
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?