Report: NFL examining Spikes’ tape
|09.01.10 at 12:51 am ET|
The NFL is looking into a sexually explicit video of Patriots rookie linebacker Brandon Spikes and a woman that has been posted on the Internet, according to ESPN.
The video was posted earlier this week, and in an e-mail to WEEI.com on Tuesday, Spikes’ agent Terry Watson indicated that the rookie out of Florida is looking to move past this incident.
“Brandon is showing himself to be a high-character guy in the Boston community and has the promise of being a very good player,” wrote Watson.
The 22-year-old Spikes, who was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft by the Patriots, has started all three preseason games at inside linebacker for the Patriots, and has 18 tackles.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick