Report: NFL examining Spikes’ tape
|09.01.10 at 12:51 am ET|
The NFL is looking into a sexually explicit video of Patriots rookie linebacker Brandon Spikes and a woman that has been posted on the Internet, according to ESPN.
The video was posted earlier this week, and in an e-mail to WEEI.com on Tuesday, Spikes’ agent Terry Watson indicated that the rookie out of Florida is looking to move past this incident.
‘Brandon is showing himself to be a high-character guy in the Boston community and has the promise of being a very good player,’ wrote Watson.
The 22-year-old Spikes, who was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft by the Patriots, has started all three preseason games at inside linebacker for the Patriots, and has 18 tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge