Report: NFL examining Spikes’ tape
|09.01.10 at 12:51 am ET|
The NFL is looking into a sexually explicit video of Patriots rookie linebacker Brandon Spikes and a woman that has been posted on the Internet, according to ESPN.
The video was posted earlier this week, and in an e-mail to WEEI.com on Tuesday, Spikes’ agent Terry Watson indicated that the rookie out of Florida is looking to move past this incident.
‘Brandon is showing himself to be a high-character guy in the Boston community and has the promise of being a very good player,’ wrote Watson.
The 22-year-old Spikes, who was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft by the Patriots, has started all three preseason games at inside linebacker for the Patriots, and has 18 tackles.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats