Reports: Patriots cut Lewis
|09.03.10 at 1:46 pm ET|
Multiple outlets are reporting the Patriots have released defensive lineman Damione Lewis. The 32-year-old Lewis. who was picked up by the Patriots as a free agent on April 2, is a 6-foot-2, 301-pounder who was a first round pick of the Rams in 2001. He spent five seasons with St. Louis (2001-2005) and another four with Carolina before signing a one-year deal with New England this past offseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...