Reports: Patriots cut Lewis
|09.03.10 at 1:46 pm ET|
Multiple outlets are reporting the Patriots have released defensive lineman Damione Lewis. The 32-year-old Lewis. who was picked up by the Patriots as a free agent on April 2, is a 6-foot-2, 301-pounder who was a first round pick of the Rams in 2001. He spent five seasons with St. Louis (2001-2005) and another four with Carolina before signing a one-year deal with New England this past offseason.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty