Sources: Pats’ DB Lockett arrested in Providence
|09.25.10 at 4:35 pm ET|
According to multiple sources within the Providence Police Department, Patriots defensive back Bret Lockett was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with disorderly and failure to move. Lockett was released a few hours later, and a source indicated he has a court date set for next month.
Lockett, a 23-year-old defensive back out of UCLA, was claimed off waivers by the Patriots on Sept. 7, 2009 and finished last season with seven tackles in 10 games before being placed on injured reserve on Dec. 9. He returned to the Patriots this year, but has been on injured reserve since Aug. 31 with a chest injury.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?