|Harrison, King refute report of fight between Brady and Moss||10.10.10 at 11:10 pm ET|
On Sunday’s “Football Night in America,” Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC analyst Rodney Harrison both directly refuted the report that there was an altercation between Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and wide receiver Randy Moss.
The report in question, delivered by former NFL GM and current CBS analyst Charley Casserly, detailed an incident between the two in the days before Moss was traded to the Vikings.
“The week before Moss was traded, Tom Brady and Randy Moss went toe-to-toe and had to be separated,” Casserly said on the CBS pregame show. “One of Brady’s problems with Moss was his behavior as a Patriot. One of the things overheard was Brady telling Moss, ‘You’ve got to cut your beard.’ And Moss counters, ‘You’ve got to get your hair cut. You look like a girl.’“
However, both King and Harrison roundly dismissed the report,
“I have two very highly-placed sources in the Patriots organization tell me this afternoon that the story is not true,” King said. “In fact, one of them said to me, ‘Someone is lying to CBS.’”
“You think Tom Brady is going to get in anybody’s face? You’re talking about Tom Brady,” said Harrison, a former teammate of both Brady and Moss. “I don’t think it happened and if it happened, the information wouldn’t get outside that locker room.”
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Dwight Freeney Signs With Chargers; Pats Showed 'Last Minute Interest'
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...
- Patriots Sign Second-Round Pick Jamie Collins
- New England Patriots Links 5/17/13 - Hightower Understands Work Ethic...
- Rapoport: Gronkowski Forearm Surgery 'Imminent'; Likely To Be Monday
- Kyle Love Claimed By Jaguars; Joins Brandon Deaderick
- On Kyle Love