|Ravens Friday injury report||10.15.10 at 4:36 pm ET|
The 4-1 Baltimore Ravens will be without three players for Sunday’s game against the 3-1 Patriots at Gillette Stadium and could be without a key fourth player.
Linebacker Paul Kruger was against limited at practice on Friday and is listed as doubtful for the game.
Running back and Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata is questionable with a knee injury while running back Ray Rice is probable and should be a go for the game with a knee issue.
Ravens Injury Report for Friday:
T Jared Gaither (back)
LB Tavares Gooden (shoulder)
WR Donte Stallworth (foot)
LB Paul Kruger (knee) Doubtful
CB Josh Wilson (thigh) Questionable
DT Haloti Ngata (knee) Questionable
S Ken Hamlin (ankle) Probable
TE Edgar Jones (thigh) Probable
RB Le’Ron McClain (shoulder/knee) Probable
RB Ray Rice (knee) Probable
LB Jameel McClain (knee) Probable
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...
- Tedy Bruschi Elected To Patriots Hall Of Fame