Ravens Friday injury report
|10.15.10 at 4:36 pm ET|
Linebacker Paul Kruger was against limited at practice on Friday and is listed as doubtful for the game.
Running back and Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata is questionable with a knee injury while running back Ray Rice is probable and should be a go for the game with a knee issue.
Ravens Injury Report for Friday:
T Jared Gaither (back)
LB Tavares Gooden (shoulder)
WR Donte Stallworth (foot)
LB Paul Kruger (knee) Doubtful
CB Josh Wilson (thigh) Questionable
DT Haloti Ngata (knee) Questionable
S Ken Hamlin (ankle) Probable
TE Edgar Jones (thigh) Probable
RB Le’Ron McClain (shoulder/knee) Probable
RB Ray Rice (knee) Probable
LB Jameel McClain (knee) Probable
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed