Suggs: I’ll get last laugh on Tom Brady
|10.20.10 at 11:10 pm ET|
Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs fired back at Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Wednesday, saying Brady ‘whines’ a lot. Suggs also promised to get the ‘last laugh’ on Brady, and poked fun about the protection the quarterback has received in the wake of the creation of the ‘Brady Rule.’
‘For a guy that whines a lot, at least I didn’t have any rules put in for me,’ Suggs told Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. ‘I don’t care. I’m over it. It was last week. He can have the last word, but I’ll have the last laugh, I promise you.’
Suggs comments came in the wake of the Patriots 23-20 win over Baltimore. The day after the game, Brady said Suggs and the Ravens ‘talk a lot of beating us once in nine years.’
Suggs and Brady got into an argument during the game.
‘He was trying to tell me how to bag a Hollywood actress,’ Suggs said. ‘He was like, ‘Sizzle, if you want to get a Hollywood actress, take my seminar on Saturday.’’
Earlier in the game, Brady dove at Suggs’ legs on a running play.
‘I wasn’t even paying attention,’ Suggs said. ‘Like I said, I’ve moved on. I’m not worried about it. But I remember a certain quarterback in 2005 getting hit in the leg and didn’t nobody change no rule.
‘The world went on. Somebody else got hit in the knee, the world stops and they change the rule for it. But like I said, I’m over it. I’m ready for the Buffalo Bills, and I guarantee you, I’ll have the last laugh.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL