Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday: Brett Favre doesn’t practice
|10.27.10 at 4:14 pm ET|
Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday
Did Not Participate
QB Brett Favre (foot/ankle)
G Steve Hutchinson (quadriceps)
S Husain Abdullah (concussion)
CB Chris Cook (knee)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...