Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday: Brett Favre doesn’t practice
|10.27.10 at 4:14 pm ET|
Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday
Did Not Participate
QB Brett Favre (foot/ankle)
G Steve Hutchinson (quadriceps)
S Husain Abdullah (concussion)
CB Chris Cook (knee)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know