Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday: Brett Favre doesn’t practice
|10.27.10 at 4:14 pm ET|
Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday
Did Not Participate
QB Brett Favre (foot/ankle)
G Steve Hutchinson (quadriceps)
S Husain Abdullah (concussion)
CB Chris Cook (knee)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England