Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday: Brett Favre doesn’t practice
|10.27.10 at 4:14 pm ET|
Vikings Injury Report for Wednesday
Did Not Participate
QB Brett Favre (foot/ankle)
G Steve Hutchinson (quadriceps)
S Husain Abdullah (concussion)
CB Chris Cook (knee)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal