Patriots release linebacker Shawn Crable
|11.16.10 at 6:07 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday evening they have released linebacker Shawn Crable. The Michigan product, a third-round pick of New England back in 2008, played in six games in 2010 and registered four total tackles, a half a sack and one special teams tackle. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound Crable was inactive for the first eight games of the 2008 season before finishing the year on injured reserve. He spent the entire 2009 season on injured reserve, and was released by the Patriots on July 28 and signed to the practice squad on September 6. He was signed from the practice squad to the 53-man roster on Sept. 25.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots