Patriots release linebacker Shawn Crable
|11.16.10 at 6:07 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday evening they have released linebacker Shawn Crable. The Michigan product, a third-round pick of New England back in 2008, played in six games in 2010 and registered four total tackles, a half a sack and one special teams tackle. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound Crable was inactive for the first eight games of the 2008 season before finishing the year on injured reserve. He spent the entire 2009 season on injured reserve, and was released by the Patriots on July 28 and signed to the practice squad on September 6. He was signed from the practice squad to the 53-man roster on Sept. 25.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...