Patriots release linebacker Shawn Crable
|11.16.10 at 6:07 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday evening they have released linebacker Shawn Crable. The Michigan product, a third-round pick of New England back in 2008, played in six games in 2010 and registered four total tackles, a half a sack and one special teams tackle. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound Crable was inactive for the first eight games of the 2008 season before finishing the year on injured reserve. He spent the entire 2009 season on injured reserve, and was released by the Patriots on July 28 and signed to the practice squad on September 6. He was signed from the practice squad to the 53-man roster on Sept. 25.
- And Blount Is Short
- Tom Brady 4th Most Passing Yards; Fewest Receivers
- Patriots DT Vince Wilfork: "I'll Be Back"
- The New England Patriots are Home Alone
- New England Patriots Links 12/18/13 - Patriots-Ravens Looks to be Another...
- Patriots Week 16 Playoff Scenarios
- How to Fix the Patriots Red Zone Problems