Pats put Ron Brace on IR, release Lorenzo Washington
|01.03.11 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday evening that they have placed defensive lineman Ron Brace on injured reserve with an elbow injury and have released defensive lineman Lorenzo Washington from the practice squad. Brace, 6-foot-3, 330 pounds, originally joined the Patriots as a second round draft pick out of Boston College in 2009. He played in 13 games with five starts in 2010 and finished the season with 28 total tackles. Washington, 6-foot-4 and 296 pounds, joined the New England practice squad on Nov. 3. He was originally signed by the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie free agent out of Alabama on April 25 and was waived by Dallas on July 29.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty