Pats put Ron Brace on IR, release Lorenzo Washington
|01.03.11 at 6:28 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday evening that they have placed defensive lineman Ron Brace on injured reserve with an elbow injury and have released defensive lineman Lorenzo Washington from the practice squad. Brace, 6-foot-3, 330 pounds, originally joined the Patriots as a second round draft pick out of Boston College in 2009. He played in 13 games with five starts in 2010 and finished the season with 28 total tackles. Washington, 6-foot-4 and 296 pounds, joined the New England practice squad on Nov. 3. He was originally signed by the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie free agent out of Alabama on April 25 and was waived by Dallas on July 29.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...