Bill Belichick: No snow problem … gang’s all here
|01.12.11 at 1:12 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The powerful blizzard that crippled New England on Wednesday didn’t keep the Patriots from making practice. As a matter of fact, every single player was on hand, according to coach Bill Belichick.
“They’re all here,” Belichick said. “We have some experienced Northeastern drivers here.”
Many players, coaches and staff stayed at the Renaissance Hotel next to Gillette Stadium to avoid having to commute to the Foxboro through the storm. Last year, linebackers Adalius Thomas, Gary Guyton and Derrick Burgess were late for a Wednesday morning meeting in December because of hazardous driving conditions.
The trio reported to work and was subsequently sent home for not taking the weather into consideration and being tardy.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal