Bill Belichick: No snow problem … gang’s all here
|01.12.11 at 1:12 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The powerful blizzard that crippled New England on Wednesday didn’t keep the Patriots from making practice. As a matter of fact, every single player was on hand, according to coach Bill Belichick.
“They’re all here,” Belichick said. “We have some experienced Northeastern drivers here.”
Many players, coaches and staff stayed at the Renaissance Hotel next to Gillette Stadium to avoid having to commute to the Foxboro through the storm. Last year, linebackers Adalius Thomas, Gary Guyton and Derrick Burgess were late for a Wednesday morning meeting in December because of hazardous driving conditions.
The trio reported to work and was subsequently sent home for not taking the weather into consideration and being tardy.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed