Report: Patriots extend tender to Green-Ellis
|03.02.11 at 5:19 pm ET|
According to a report from Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald, the Patriots have extended a restricted free-agent tender to running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis. The tender is at a second-round compensation level.
Green-Ellis had a breakout season in 2010, rushing for 1,008 yards and 13 touchdowns, a total that ranked second in the NFL. This is the first restricted free-agent tender the Patriots have extended this offseason.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?