Page, Green-Ellis among those tendered by Patriots
|03.03.11 at 7:45 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Thursday evening that they have extended tenders to restricted free agents BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Jarrad Page. In addition, the team said cornerback Kyle Arrington was tendered an exclusive rights free agent.
The tenders for Green-Ellis and Arrington were already reported, but the decision to tender Page is an indication that the Patriots like what they have in the defensive back, who was hindered by a calf injury for much of the 2010 season, his first in a New England uniform. In all, Page played in 10 games.
If another clubs signs either Green-Ellis or Page to an offer sheet, the Patriots have seven days to match the offer. If they choose not to match, New England will receive the appropriate compensation from the respective club ‘ reportedly a second-round pick.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty