Source: Patriots have private workout scheduled with Citadel’s Cortez Allen
|03.08.11 at 6:11 pm ET|
Citadel defensive back Cortez Allen has a private workout scheduled with the Patriots on Wednesday, WEEI.com has confirmed via a league source. Allen is a 6-foot-1, 197-pounder who has played both corner and safety over the course of his collegiate career, and he had five interceptions and two touchdowns during his three years at the Citadel.
The news was first reported by the site NEPatriotsdraft.com.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...