Source: Patriots have private workout scheduled with Citadel’s Cortez Allen
|03.08.11 at 6:11 pm ET|
Citadel defensive back Cortez Allen has a private workout scheduled with the Patriots on Wednesday, WEEI.com has confirmed via a league source. Allen is a 6-foot-1, 197-pounder who has played both corner and safety over the course of his collegiate career, and he had five interceptions and two touchdowns during his three years at the Citadel.
The news was first reported by the site NEPatriotsdraft.com.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge