Source: Patriots have private workout scheduled with Citadel’s Cortez Allen
|03.08.11 at 6:11 pm ET|
Citadel defensive back Cortez Allen has a private workout scheduled with the Patriots on Wednesday, WEEI.com has confirmed via a league source. Allen is a 6-foot-1, 197-pounder who has played both corner and safety over the course of his collegiate career, and he had five interceptions and two touchdowns during his three years at the Citadel.
The news was first reported by the site NEPatriotsdraft.com.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...