Orange County Sheriff issues statement regarding Brandon Meriweather and shooting
|03.10.11 at 3:26 pm ET|
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has released the following statement on the report regarding the report that Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather was involved in a shooting late last month in Florida:
“The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous calls from the local and national media with varying degrees of information and speculation to determine if NFL player William Brandon Meriweather, of the New England Patriots; committed the shooting, or is a suspect in the case.
“William Brandon Meriweather, among others, has been identified as being present during a shooting which occurred on February 28th, 2011, which is being investigated by this Office.
“We will continue to provide information that is available for release when proper to do so, and in a timely manner.”
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...
- New England Patriots Links 6/17/13 - Leon Washington Hopes to Contribute...
- New England Patriots Links 6/14/13 - WRs: It's Amendola, Everyone Else
- New England Patriots Links 6/13/13 - Don't Expect Tom-Tim Tag Team