Report: Despite lockout, 2011 NFL schedule will be released next month
|03.15.11 at 9:34 pm ET|
The NFL schedule for the 2011 season will be released in “mid-April,” according to a report from Pro Football Talk. PFT checked with NFL spokesmen Greg Aiello, who e-mailed: “The plan is to release the schedule as we normally do in mid-April. An announcement date has not been set.” (Last year, the league released the 2010 schedule during the week of the draft.) That news comes less than a week into the first work stoppage in NFL history since 1987.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason