Report: Despite lockout, 2011 NFL schedule will be released next month
|03.15.11 at 9:34 pm ET|
The NFL schedule for the 2011 season will be released in “mid-April,” according to a report from Pro Football Talk. PFT checked with NFL spokesmen Greg Aiello, who e-mailed: “The plan is to release the schedule as we normally do in mid-April. An announcement date has not been set.” (Last year, the league released the 2010 schedule during the week of the draft.) That news comes less than a week into the first work stoppage in NFL history since 1987.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...