Report: Despite lockout, 2011 NFL schedule will be released next month
|03.15.11 at 9:34 pm ET|
The NFL schedule for the 2011 season will be released in “mid-April,” according to a report from Pro Football Talk. PFT checked with NFL spokesmen Greg Aiello, who e-mailed: “The plan is to release the schedule as we normally do in mid-April. An announcement date has not been set.” (Last year, the league released the 2010 schedule during the week of the draft.) That news comes less than a week into the first work stoppage in NFL history since 1987.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors