Report: Patriots work out Louisville CB Johnny Patrick
|03.19.11 at 3:33 pm ET|
The Patriots held a private workout Saturday morning with Louisville cornerback Johnny Patrick, according to ESPN.com. There may be character concerns with Patrick, as he was charged with assault after allegedly throwing his girlfriend to the ground last year, but he is considered a second-to-mid-round pick in April’s draft.
Patrick had five interceptions as a senior and totaled nine over his four-year career at Lousville. He stands 5-foot-10 5/8 and weighed in at 181 pounds at the combine last month. He ran a 4.55 40-yard dash.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick