Report: Patriots work out Louisville CB Johnny Patrick
|03.19.11 at 3:33 pm ET|
The Patriots held a private workout Saturday morning with Louisville cornerback Johnny Patrick, according to ESPN.com. There may be character concerns with Patrick, as he was charged with assault after allegedly throwing his girlfriend to the ground last year, but he is considered a second-to-mid-round pick in April’s draft.
Patrick had five interceptions as a senior and totaled nine over his four-year career at Lousville. He stands 5-foot-10 5/8 and weighed in at 181 pounds at the combine last month. He ran a 4.55 40-yard dash.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie