Jonathan Kraft: I hope Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ about lawsuit
|03.21.11 at 9:21 pm ET|
Speaking at the league meetings in New Orleans, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he hoped New England quarterback Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ before he made the decision to be a part of the NFL Players Association antitrust lawsuit against the league.
‘On a personal level, myself ‘ and I think every member of my family ‘ feels extremely close to Tom. I’d like to think Tom was conflicted before he made that decision, but you’d have to talk to Tom about it,’ Kraft told reporters on Monday. ‘He obviously feels like, I guess, that he made a business decision that was the right thing for him. I’d like to think he was conflicted in making it, but I don’t know that. I haven’t talked to him about it, so he didn’t consult me when he was making it.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction