Jonathan Kraft: I hope Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ about lawsuit
|03.21.11 at 9:21 pm ET|
Speaking at the league meetings in New Orleans, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he hoped New England quarterback Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ before he made the decision to be a part of the NFL Players Association antitrust lawsuit against the league.
‘On a personal level, myself ‘ and I think every member of my family ‘ feels extremely close to Tom. I’d like to think Tom was conflicted before he made that decision, but you’d have to talk to Tom about it,’ Kraft told reporters on Monday. ‘He obviously feels like, I guess, that he made a business decision that was the right thing for him. I’d like to think he was conflicted in making it, but I don’t know that. I haven’t talked to him about it, so he didn’t consult me when he was making it.’
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Conor McDermott NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for Seattle Seahawks'...
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season