Jonathan Kraft: I hope Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ about lawsuit
|03.21.11 at 9:21 pm ET|
Speaking at the league meetings in New Orleans, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he hoped New England quarterback Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ before he made the decision to be a part of the NFL Players Association antitrust lawsuit against the league.
‘On a personal level, myself ‘ and I think every member of my family ‘ feels extremely close to Tom. I’d like to think Tom was conflicted before he made that decision, but you’d have to talk to Tom about it,’ Kraft told reporters on Monday. ‘He obviously feels like, I guess, that he made a business decision that was the right thing for him. I’d like to think he was conflicted in making it, but I don’t know that. I haven’t talked to him about it, so he didn’t consult me when he was making it.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video