Jonathan Kraft: I hope Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ about lawsuit
|03.21.11 at 9:21 pm ET|
Speaking at the league meetings in New Orleans, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he hoped New England quarterback Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ before he made the decision to be a part of the NFL Players Association antitrust lawsuit against the league.
‘On a personal level, myself ‘ and I think every member of my family ‘ feels extremely close to Tom. I’d like to think Tom was conflicted before he made that decision, but you’d have to talk to Tom about it,’ Kraft told reporters on Monday. ‘He obviously feels like, I guess, that he made a business decision that was the right thing for him. I’d like to think he was conflicted in making it, but I don’t know that. I haven’t talked to him about it, so he didn’t consult me when he was making it.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?