Jonathan Kraft: I hope Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ about lawsuit
|03.21.11 at 9:21 pm ET|
Speaking at the league meetings in New Orleans, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he hoped New England quarterback Tom Brady was ‘conflicted’ before he made the decision to be a part of the NFL Players Association antitrust lawsuit against the league.
‘On a personal level, myself ‘ and I think every member of my family ‘ feels extremely close to Tom. I’d like to think Tom was conflicted before he made that decision, but you’d have to talk to Tom about it,’ Kraft told reporters on Monday. ‘He obviously feels like, I guess, that he made a business decision that was the right thing for him. I’d like to think he was conflicted in making it, but I don’t know that. I haven’t talked to him about it, so he didn’t consult me when he was making it.’
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars