Robert Kraft will not attend NFL’s annual meetings
|03.21.11 at 12:10 am ET|
Robert Kraft will not attend the NFL’s annual meetings this week in New Orleans.
The Patriots’ owner will miss the meetings ‘due to a private family medical matter,’ according to a team release. Club president Jonathan Kraft and Bill Belichick will both be in New Orleans this week.
Robert Kraft is viewed as one of the most influential owners in the NFL. He is a member of five committees — including the Management Council Executive Committee — and is considered a key voice in the ongoing labor negotiations with the NFLPA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL