Robert Kraft will not attend NFL’s annual meetings
|03.21.11 at 12:10 am ET|
Robert Kraft will not attend the NFL’s annual meetings this week in New Orleans.
The Patriots’ owner will miss the meetings ‘due to a private family medical matter,’ according to a team release. Club president Jonathan Kraft and Bill Belichick will both be in New Orleans this week.
Robert Kraft is viewed as one of the most influential owners in the NFL. He is a member of five committees — including the Management Council Executive Committee — and is considered a key voice in the ongoing labor negotiations with the NFLPA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey