Robert Kraft will not attend NFL’s annual meetings
|03.21.11 at 12:10 am ET|
Robert Kraft will not attend the NFL’s annual meetings this week in New Orleans.
The Patriots’ owner will miss the meetings ‘due to a private family medical matter,’ according to a team release. Club president Jonathan Kraft and Bill Belichick will both be in New Orleans this week.
Robert Kraft is viewed as one of the most influential owners in the NFL. He is a member of five committees — including the Management Council Executive Committee — and is considered a key voice in the ongoing labor negotiations with the NFLPA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know