Robert Kraft will not attend NFL’s annual meetings
|03.21.11 at 12:10 am ET|
Robert Kraft will not attend the NFL’s annual meetings this week in New Orleans.
The Patriots’ owner will miss the meetings ‘due to a private family medical matter,’ according to a team release. Club president Jonathan Kraft and Bill Belichick will both be in New Orleans this week.
Robert Kraft is viewed as one of the most influential owners in the NFL. He is a member of five committees — including the Management Council Executive Committee — and is considered a key voice in the ongoing labor negotiations with the NFLPA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...