Robert Kraft will not attend NFL’s annual meetings
|03.21.11 at 12:10 am ET|
Robert Kraft will not attend the NFL’s annual meetings this week in New Orleans.
The Patriots’ owner will miss the meetings ‘due to a private family medical matter,’ according to a team release. Club president Jonathan Kraft and Bill Belichick will both be in New Orleans this week.
Robert Kraft is viewed as one of the most influential owners in the NFL. He is a member of five committees — including the Management Council Executive Committee — and is considered a key voice in the ongoing labor negotiations with the NFLPA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick