Fred Taylor says he has two more years left
|03.28.11 at 11:48 am ET|
Patriots running back Fred Taylor told Jaguars beat writer Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union that he thinks he has two more years left in the NFL, and that being sidelined for most of the 2010 season has left him feeling like it bought him some extra time.
According to Ganguli, Taylor seemed conflicted about whether he should retire or continue playing. The 35-year-old will be a free agent if he decides to return to the league.
Taylor also said that he thinks the labor situation will be resolved in a month.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots