|Fred Taylor says he has two more years left||03.28.11 at 11:48 am ET|
Patriots running back Fred Taylor told Jaguars beat writer Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union that he thinks he has two more years left in the NFL, and that being sidelined for most of the 2010 season has left him feeling like it bought him some extra time.
According to Ganguli, Taylor seemed conflicted about whether he should retire or continue playing. The 35-year-old will be a free agent if he decides to return to the league.
Taylor also said that he thinks the labor situation will be resolved in a month.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 5/23/13 - Amendola, Jenkins Top Receivers at...
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8