Fred Taylor says he has two more years left
|03.28.11 at 11:48 am ET|
Patriots running back Fred Taylor told Jaguars beat writer Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union that he thinks he has two more years left in the NFL, and that being sidelined for most of the 2010 season has left him feeling like it bought him some extra time.
According to Ganguli, Taylor seemed conflicted about whether he should retire or continue playing. The 35-year-old will be a free agent if he decides to return to the league.
Taylor also said that he thinks the labor situation will be resolved in a month.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...