|NFLPA will not hold event opposite draft||03.28.11 at 5:19 pm ET|
According to a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN, the NFLPA will not hold an event opposite the NFL on the first night of the draft.
However, the NFLPA is still encouraging potential draft picks not to attend the draft, which will be held April 28-30 in New York City. Schefter reported earlier in March that 17 top prospects who were expected to receive invitations to attend the draft had been contacted by the NFLPA and asked not to appear at the draft.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...
- Patriots Sign Second-Round Pick Jamie Collins
- New England Patriots Links 5/17/13 - Hightower Understands Work Ethic...
- Rapoport: Gronkowski Forearm Surgery 'Imminent'; Likely To Be Monday
- Kyle Love Claimed By Jaguars; Joins Brandon Deaderick
- On Kyle Love
- Dwight Freeney's Dad Wants Him To Play For The Patriots