NFLPA will not hold event opposite draft
|03.28.11 at 5:19 pm ET|
According to a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN, the NFLPA will not hold an event opposite the NFL on the first night of the draft.
However, the NFLPA is still encouraging potential draft picks not to attend the draft, which will be held April 28-30 in New York City. Schefter reported earlier in March that 17 top prospects who were expected to receive invitations to attend the draft had been contacted by the NFLPA and asked not to appear at the draft.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied