Patriots name Moses Cabrera as new assistant S&C coach and Chad Ochocinco hangs with some Patriots in Florida
|03.31.11 at 12:18 pm ET|
A couple of Patriots-related news and notes for you this morning:
First, the team announced that Moses Cabrera would be joining the staff as assistant strength and conditioning coach. The Patriots had an open position following the promotion of Harold Nash from assistant strength and conditioning coach, and Cabrera got the call. Cabrera made his bones at the college level ‘ he joins New England after spending 2010 season as the assistant strength coach at the University of Colorado and also served as the assistant strength coach at Fresno State from 2004 through 2009.
Second, wide receiver Chad Ochocinco ‘ who has made no secret about his open flirtation with the Patriots this offseason ‘ Tweeted a few pictures of himself working out Thursday morning at Bonmaritos in the Miami area with some New England players. Ochocinco, who said one of the pictures was of himself “and my teammate Wes Welker (teammate on Madden”) also had a shot of him and running back Fred Taylor. Several Patriots ‘ including Taylor, Welker and Darius Butler ‘ have been part of a large contingent lately as Bonmaritos, as players do what they can to keep in shape during the lockout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...