Report: Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel arrested for theft
|04.04.11 at 3:39 pm ET|
Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel was arrested for theft at the Belterra Casino in Florence, Indiana on Monday morning, according to Pro Football Talk.
Vrabel, who was dealt from New England to Kansas City before the start of the 2009 season, was reportedly booked at 5:28 a.m. on Monday for what, under Indiana law, is a Class D felony. PFT reports that Vrabel was released at 10:39 a.m. Monday after posting a $600 bond.
UPDATE: 4:13 p.m.: Vrabel issued a statement through his agent Neil Cornrich, which was just posted on Pro Football Talk: Said Vrabel: “It was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and I take full responsibility for the miscommunication. I feel comfortable that after talking with the appropriate parties, we will resolve this matter.”
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0
- Week 14 Game Thread: Patriots vs. Browns