Report: Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel arrested for theft
|04.04.11 at 3:39 pm ET|
Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel was arrested for theft at the Belterra Casino in Florence, Indiana on Monday morning, according to Pro Football Talk.
Vrabel, who was dealt from New England to Kansas City before the start of the 2009 season, was reportedly booked at 5:28 a.m. on Monday for what, under Indiana law, is a Class D felony. PFT reports that Vrabel was released at 10:39 a.m. Monday after posting a $600 bond.
UPDATE: 4:13 p.m.: Vrabel issued a statement through his agent Neil Cornrich, which was just posted on Pro Football Talk: Said Vrabel: ‘It was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and I take full responsibility for the miscommunication. I feel comfortable that after talking with the appropriate parties, we will resolve this matter.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video