Report: Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel arrested for theft
|04.04.11 at 3:39 pm ET|
Former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel was arrested for theft at the Belterra Casino in Florence, Indiana on Monday morning, according to Pro Football Talk.
Vrabel, who was dealt from New England to Kansas City before the start of the 2009 season, was reportedly booked at 5:28 a.m. on Monday for what, under Indiana law, is a Class D felony. PFT reports that Vrabel was released at 10:39 a.m. Monday after posting a $600 bond.
UPDATE: 4:13 p.m.: Vrabel issued a statement through his agent Neil Cornrich, which was just posted on Pro Football Talk: Said Vrabel: ‘It was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and I take full responsibility for the miscommunication. I feel comfortable that after talking with the appropriate parties, we will resolve this matter.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself