Tom Brady is in the gym with Kerry Rhodes
|04.05.11 at 2:06 pm ET|
News on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has come in fits and starts this offseason.
There was the offseason foot surgery, then the sight of the walking boot during the trip to Brazil. That was followed by the shots of him working out in Southern California with his trainer without the walking boot, and then, this past weekend, more pictures of him, this time hanging out with the UCLA softball team.
Now, we’ve got evidence of him in the gym. Cardinals defensive back Kerry Rhodes Tweeted the accompanying picture Tuesday morning with the caption, “Good early workout with the MVP! Feeling pretty damn good gonna eat and get a massage and go back to bed.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It