Tom Brady is in the gym with Kerry Rhodes
|04.05.11 at 2:06 pm ET|
News on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has come in fits and starts this offseason.
There was the offseason foot surgery, then the sight of the walking boot during the trip to Brazil. That was followed by the shots of him working out in Southern California with his trainer without the walking boot, and then, this past weekend, more pictures of him, this time hanging out with the UCLA softball team.
Now, we’ve got evidence of him in the gym. Cardinals defensive back Kerry Rhodes Tweeted the accompanying picture Tuesday morning with the caption, “Good early workout with the MVP! Feeling pretty damn good gonna eat and get a massage and go back to bed.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal