Splinter group of players could bring new suit vs. NFL
|04.20.11 at 1:56 pm ET|
A group of NFL players appear ready to break with the union and bring their own suit against the NFL. According to SportsBusiness Journal, a cross-section of about 60 players is set to seek a place at the labor mediation talks between the NFL and the players. Neither the NFLPA ‘ which filed the first antitrust lawsuit against the NFL ‘ nor the league has commented on the report. This is the first sign that not all the NFL players are on the same page in regards to the lockout, which began last month, the first work stoppage for the NFL since 1987.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...