Report: Patriots work out a pair of Bearcats in Kelce, Hazelton
|04.22.11 at 5:30 pm ET|
The Patriots worked out wide receiver Vidal Hazelton and offensive lineman Jason Kelce out of Cincinnati on Friday, according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer. Hazelton is a 6-foot-2, 200-pounder who was at Souther Cal before transferring to Cincinnati. In his collegiate career, he had 63 catches for 649 yards and four touchdowns. Kelce is an interior offensive linemen who was at both guard and center over the course of his college career, and was named All-BIG EAST second team as a senior. Both are considered late-round draft possibilities.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason