A.J. Green goes fourth overall to Bengals
|04.28.11 at 8:29 pm ET|
The Bengals may have had a couple of big-name receivers on their roster a year ago, but they added some more youth to their group of receivers by selecting Georgia receiver A.J. Green with the fourth overall pick.
There’s always some risk associated with drafting a wide receiver this high, but Green is the best offensive player in a draft that has already seen an offensive player go first overall. Terrell Owens led the Bengals with 983 receiving yards last season, with Chad Ochocinco finishing with 831. Green and Jordan Shipley, as well as tight end Jermaine Gresham, should give whoever is throwing them the ball some nice options in the future.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England