Adrian Clayborn the 20th pick
|04.28.11 at 10:14 pm ET|
The Buccaneers selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn 20th overall Thursday night.
Clayborn is not the most scheme-diverse guy. At under 6-foot-3 and 281 pounds, it’s 4-3 end or bust for Clayborn. Asked at the combine whether teams were talking about him playing linebacker, the very comical lineman paused and said, “I mean, jokingly.” If Gerald McCoy can step it up in his second season, this could be a feared defensive line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Gronkowski, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- Pats' Notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Pats Closing in on Solidifying Starting O-Line
- Predicting Patriots' 1st Wave of Roster Cuts
- Top Position Battle to Watch at Pats Camp
- Judge Sets Brady's Court Date for Aug. 12
- Why Dobson Has Everything to Prove in Patriots Camp