Adrian Clayborn the 20th pick
|04.28.11 at 10:14 pm ET|
The Buccaneers selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn 20th overall Thursday night.
Clayborn is not the most scheme-diverse guy. At under 6-foot-3 and 281 pounds, it’s 4-3 end or bust for Clayborn. Asked at the combine whether teams were talking about him playing linebacker, the very comical lineman paused and said, “I mean, jokingly.” If Gerald McCoy can step it up in his second season, this could be a feared defensive line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal