Adrian Clayborn the 20th pick
|04.28.11 at 10:14 pm ET|
The Buccaneers selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn 20th overall Thursday night.
Clayborn is not the most scheme-diverse guy. At under 6-foot-3 and 281 pounds, it’s 4-3 end or bust for Clayborn. Asked at the combine whether teams were talking about him playing linebacker, the very comical lineman paused and said, “I mean, jokingly.” If Gerald McCoy can step it up in his second season, this could be a feared defensive line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video