Adrian Clayborn the 20th pick
|04.28.11 at 10:14 pm ET|
The Buccaneers selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn 20th overall Thursday night.
Clayborn is not the most scheme-diverse guy. At under 6-foot-3 and 281 pounds, it’s 4-3 end or bust for Clayborn. Asked at the combine whether teams were talking about him playing linebacker, the very comical lineman paused and said, “I mean, jokingly.” If Gerald McCoy can step it up in his second season, this could be a feared defensive line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...