Blaine Gabbert goes 10th overall to Jaguars
|04.28.11 at 9:06 pm ET|
The Jaguars were the second team to move up in the first round Thursday, trading up to the 10th overall pick to select Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert.
Gabbert throw for 3,186 yards, 16 touchdowns and nine interceptions as a junior. Though he is the third quarterback selected thus far, he is probably the safest quarterback in this entire class. He has all the skill as a passer and can even move around a little bit. You’ve just go to wonder what this means for David Garrard.
This marks the first time that three quarterbacks have been selected in the first 10 picks since 1999.
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning