Appeals court overturns Nelson lockout ruling
|04.29.11 at 7:39 pm ET|
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in St. Louis granted a temporary stay of the injunction on Friday, reversing the decision of U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson‘s ruling that lifted the NFL lockout. The news comes hours after the league opened the doors on Friday after Nelson refused to overturn her decision. It’s unclear at this point how long the doors will be locked at this point ‘ the NFL did not issue an immediate word on whether the lockout would resume.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL