Appeals court overturns Nelson lockout ruling
|04.29.11 at 7:39 pm ET|
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in St. Louis granted a temporary stay of the injunction on Friday, reversing the decision of U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson‘s ruling that lifted the NFL lockout. The news comes hours after the league opened the doors on Friday after Nelson refused to overturn her decision. It’s unclear at this point how long the doors will be locked at this point ‘ the NFL did not issue an immediate word on whether the lockout would resume.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty