Appeals court overturns Nelson lockout ruling
|04.29.11 at 7:39 pm ET|
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in St. Louis granted a temporary stay of the injunction on Friday, reversing the decision of U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson‘s ruling that lifted the NFL lockout. The news comes hours after the league opened the doors on Friday after Nelson refused to overturn her decision. It’s unclear at this point how long the doors will be locked at this point ‘ the NFL did not issue an immediate word on whether the lockout would resume.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?