Appeals court overturns Nelson lockout ruling
|04.29.11 at 7:39 pm ET|
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in St. Louis granted a temporary stay of the injunction on Friday, reversing the decision of U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson‘s ruling that lifted the NFL lockout. The news comes hours after the league opened the doors on Friday after Nelson refused to overturn her decision. It’s unclear at this point how long the doors will be locked at this point ‘ the NFL did not issue an immediate word on whether the lockout would resume.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...