Pats pick up a second-round pick in 2012 in deal with Oakland
|04.29.11 at 9:33 pm ET|
The Patriots have traded the 92nd and 125th overall picks in this year’s draft to Oakland for the Raiders’ seventh-round pick (219th overall) in this draft and a second-round pick in the 2012 draft. That gives New England two first-round picks and two second-round picks in the 2012 draft. Barring another deal, the Patriots will not make another trade on Friday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL