Pats pick up a second-round pick in 2012 in deal with Oakland
|04.29.11 at 9:33 pm ET|
The Patriots have traded the 92nd and 125th overall picks in this year’s draft to Oakland for the Raiders’ seventh-round pick (219th overall) in this draft and a second-round pick in the 2012 draft. That gives New England two first-round picks and two second-round picks in the 2012 draft. Barring another deal, the Patriots will not make another trade on Friday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal