Positions of need: Guys the Patriots could explore in rounds 2 and 3
|04.29.11 at 12:19 pm ET|
The Patriots filled a position of need by selecting Colorado tackle Nate Solder with the 17th overall pick Thursday, but tackle was certainly not their only need. After picking up the 56th overall pick in the deal that sent the 28th pick to the Saints, the Pats will have five choices on Friday. Here are the positions they might address, and which guys they could consider.
– if considered a fit: Da’Quan Bowers, Clemson
– Brooks Reed, Arizona
– Justin Houston, Georgia
– Jabaal Sheard, Pittsburgh
– Akeem Ayers, UCLA
– Brandan Harris, Miami
– Aaron Williams, Texas
– Ras-I Dowling, Virginia
– Mikel Leshoure, Illinois
– Jordan Todman, Connecticut
– Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech
– Greg Romeus, Pittsburgh
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England