Tom Brady on lockout lawsuit: ‘I’m always trying to figure out what the right thing is’
|04.29.11 at 3:31 pm ET|
“I’m always trying to figure out what the right thing is,” he said. “Look, I’ve been very fortunate as a player to sign the contracts that I’ve signed and to be in the position I’ve been in as a leader and to lead.”
Brady didn’t delve into the controversy, instead taking a more positive approach.
“I think the important thing is to realize is that we’re trying to bring reason and compromise to a very challenging agreement,” he said. “This is not something that’s easy. There’s a lot that goes into it. I know a lot of people are hard at work. DeMaurice Smith has had a lot of meetings with Roger Goodell. Mr. Kraft is heavily involved, and everyone’s trying to accomplish the same thing. Hopefully, there’s an agreement at some point soon.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England