Patriots close out their draft with pick of TCU DB Malcolm Williams at No. 219
|04.30.11 at 6:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ With the 219th pick in the NFL draft on Saturday, the Patriots took defensive back Malcolm Williams out of Texas Christian. A 5-foot-11, 205-pounder, he’s made his mark as a collegian on special teams who posted some exceptional physical numbers before the draft, including a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash and a 40-inch vertical.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...