Patriots close out their draft with pick of TCU DB Malcolm Williams at No. 219
|04.30.11 at 6:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ With the 219th pick in the NFL draft on Saturday, the Patriots took defensive back Malcolm Williams out of Texas Christian. A 5-foot-11, 205-pounder, he’s made his mark as a collegian on special teams who posted some exceptional physical numbers before the draft, including a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash and a 40-inch vertical.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions