Patriots close out their draft with pick of TCU DB Malcolm Williams at No. 219
|04.30.11 at 6:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ With the 219th pick in the NFL draft on Saturday, the Patriots took defensive back Malcolm Williams out of Texas Christian. A 5-foot-11, 205-pounder, he’s made his mark as a collegian on special teams who posted some exceptional physical numbers before the draft, including a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash and a 40-inch vertical.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England