Patriots close out their draft with pick of TCU DB Malcolm Williams at No. 219
|04.30.11 at 6:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ With the 219th pick in the NFL draft on Saturday, the Patriots took defensive back Malcolm Williams out of Texas Christian. A 5-foot-11, 205-pounder, he’s made his mark as a collegian on special teams who posted some exceptional physical numbers before the draft, including a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash and a 40-inch vertical.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video