Patriots getting love from Bodog.com when it comes to odds for Super Bowl XLVI
|05.04.11 at 4:26 pm ET|
Bodog has released it’s odds for the 2011 NFL season, and for what it’s worth, the Patriots and Green Bay are tied for the top spot when it comes to Super Bowl chances ‘ both are getting 7/1 odds. Other teams of note and their Super Bowl chances include Pittsburgh at 11/1, San Diego at 12/1, Baltimore at 14/1, the New York Jets at 14/1 and Indianapolis at 16/1.
Bodog also has some other interesting odds, including the 2011 NFL AP Offensive Rookie of the Year ‘ Cam Newton is the favorite at 5/1. They also have 2011 NFL AP Defensive Rookie of the Year going to Patrick Peterson with 6/1 odds. (No Patriots rookie is getting odds in either race.) In addition, they have odds on who will be the starting quarterback at the beginning of the regular season for Carolina (Newton is at 2/5), Cincinnati (Andy Dalton is favored with 3/2 odds) and Minnesota (Christian Ponder at 2/1 barely beats out Donovan McNabb at 4/1).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...