Patriots getting love from Bodog.com when it comes to odds for Super Bowl XLVI
|05.04.11 at 4:26 pm ET|
Bodog has released it’s odds for the 2011 NFL season, and for what it’s worth, the Patriots and Green Bay are tied for the top spot when it comes to Super Bowl chances ‘ both are getting 7/1 odds. Other teams of note and their Super Bowl chances include Pittsburgh at 11/1, San Diego at 12/1, Baltimore at 14/1, the New York Jets at 14/1 and Indianapolis at 16/1.
Bodog also has some other interesting odds, including the 2011 NFL AP Offensive Rookie of the Year ‘ Cam Newton is the favorite at 5/1. They also have 2011 NFL AP Defensive Rookie of the Year going to Patrick Peterson with 6/1 odds. (No Patriots rookie is getting odds in either race.) In addition, they have odds on who will be the starting quarterback at the beginning of the regular season for Carolina (Newton is at 2/5), Cincinnati (Andy Dalton is favored with 3/2 odds) and Minnesota (Christian Ponder at 2/1 barely beats out Donovan McNabb at 4/1).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge