Former Patriots WR Reche Caldwell arrested for possession of pot
|05.05.11 at 7:31 pm ET|
Former Patriots wide receiver Reche Caldwell has been arrested for possession of marijuana, according to the Gainesville Sun. Caldwell, who had the best season of his career when he was with New England in 2006 (61 catches, 760 yards and four touchdowns), was arrested Thursday morning in Hillsborough County, Fla., for possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and driving with canceled/suspended/revoked license. He was released on a $750 cash bond. Caldwell, a 2002 draft pick out of Florida, also played with San Diego and Washington.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions