Former Patriots WR Reche Caldwell arrested for possession of pot
|05.05.11 at 7:31 pm ET|
Former Patriots wide receiver Reche Caldwell has been arrested for possession of marijuana, according to the Gainesville Sun. Caldwell, who had the best season of his career when he was with New England in 2006 (61 catches, 760 yards and four touchdowns), was arrested Thursday morning in Hillsborough County, Fla., for possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and driving with canceled/suspended/revoked license. He was released on a $750 cash bond. Caldwell, a 2002 draft pick out of Florida, also played with San Diego and Washington.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England