Former Patriots WR Reche Caldwell arrested for possession of pot
|05.05.11 at 7:31 pm ET|
Former Patriots wide receiver Reche Caldwell has been arrested for possession of marijuana, according to the Gainesville Sun. Caldwell, who had the best season of his career when he was with New England in 2006 (61 catches, 760 yards and four touchdowns), was arrested Thursday morning in Hillsborough County, Fla., for possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and driving with canceled/suspended/revoked license. He was released on a $750 cash bond. Caldwell, a 2002 draft pick out of Florida, also played with San Diego and Washington.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brissett Is Patriots' Most Important Rookie
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension