Tom Brady ranks second on Forbes’ list of most-influential athletes
|05.10.11 at 4:32 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is the second-most influential athlete in America, according to Forbes. Brady, who trailed only NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson, is one of four football players to crack the Top 10: Pittsburgh’s Troy Polamalu is sixth overall, Indianapolis’ Peyton Manning is seventh and Denver’s Tim Tebow is 10th. In addition, Brady is one of two New England athletes on the list ‘ Shaquille O’Neal is ranked fourth overall.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL