Tom Brady ranks second on Forbes’ list of most-influential athletes
|05.10.11 at 4:32 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is the second-most influential athlete in America, according to Forbes. Brady, who trailed only NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson, is one of four football players to crack the Top 10: Pittsburgh’s Troy Polamalu is sixth overall, Indianapolis’ Peyton Manning is seventh and Denver’s Tim Tebow is 10th. In addition, Brady is one of two New England athletes on the list ‘ Shaquille O’Neal is ranked fourth overall.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty