Tom Brady ranks second on Forbes’ list of most-influential athletes
|05.10.11 at 4:32 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is the second-most influential athlete in America, according to Forbes. Brady, who trailed only NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson, is one of four football players to crack the Top 10: Pittsburgh’s Troy Polamalu is sixth overall, Indianapolis’ Peyton Manning is seventh and Denver’s Tim Tebow is 10th. In addition, Brady is one of two New England athletes on the list ‘ Shaquille O’Neal is ranked fourth overall.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick